//STYLE: Choosing an editor
Saving your work
Whatever you use, open an editor and save the empty document as "
- Create a series of lists full of questions
- Add your own answers to the questions
- Get a friend to proofread your code for you
- You do not have to answer every question. Answer the ones you think are most important, then move on.
Create a document that looks like this:
<!doctype html> <html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="UTF-8"> <title>A survey using lists</title> <meta name="description" content="A survey that shows that I know how to make lists"> <meta name="author" content="--Your name here--"> <!-- Change log: 8. August 2015 - created! --> </head> <body> <h1>Survey questions answered by --Your name here--</h1> <!-- teacher's note: Choose ANY FOUR questions to answer --> <h2>What are the three electronic devices that you most frequently use?</h2> <h2>What are you best at in math class?</h2> <h2>Do you have any hobbies in which you create things?</h2> <h2>What are the most important skills to become a programmer?</h2> <h2>What kinds of things do you want to learn in Computer Programming?</h2> <h2>In your opinion, who are the best teachers you have had so far, and why?</h2> <h2>What are some things your teacher should know in order to understand you better?</h2> <!-- for each question, provide answers in list form, like this: --> <ul> <li></li> <li></li> <li></li> </ul> </body> </html>
Then answer the questions based on your own experience and beliefs.
Extend and expand
Tell me more! Add the following questions to your survey:
- What course do you wish was offered at your school that currently isn't?
- What do you do outside school for fun?
- Tell me a story that you thing I would find interesting...