Sometimes you have to build things for your classroom. Or you just make some neat things.
- Chisel caddy
- Coloured pencil organiser
- Drying rack
- Recycling inexpensive watercolour tubes into pans
- Recycling tempera pucks into beginner-grade pigment
- English translation of the Bafang three-roll mill manual
- Painting-making notes:
- Planter (for Options and Opportunities and trades candidates)
- Stackable file shelves
- Wheelchair accessibility ramp
- Breaktime clock!
- Colour wheel maker
- Marks PDF Made Pretty: This takes a marks PDF from PowerTeacher Pro and reformats it so that it is less ugly
- A Student Flagging Tool
- Gallery mat calculator